This month we announced Catalogic DPX 4.7.1 general availability. This release continues to build on the previous DPX 4.7.0 release by adding many new features and enhancements, including: One step Master server update – Updates of the Master appliance have improved to...
Get Microsoft 365 backup and Open VM backup and recovery with DPX vPlus.
- DPX provides easy and rapid recovery of applications including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsof SQL, without needing to restore an entire database or volume. DPX provides recovery locally or remotely to support disaster recovery scenarios. Replication via DPX vStor llows you to efficiently move data off-site.
- Enterprise block and file-level backup and recovery functionality, including instant availability mapping, and instant file virtualization capabilities. DPX also supports Microsoft as proxy servers for VMware agentless backup and as device servers.
- vPlus for Microsoft 365 provides continuous data protection for Microsoft 365 critical business data, file versioning, and optional
compression and deduplication. Backup and recover Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Microsoft Teams.
- vPlus for Open VMs provides backup and data encryption to Microsoft Azure. Standalone deployments are also possible. vPlus can back up to any file system connected to the Proxy VM. In addition, data can be exported to Microsoft Azure.
- vPlus provides data protection for virtual machines in Microsoft Hyper-V environments and store the backup data in a wide range of different backup destinations including a local file system, Microsoft Azure, and many others. Specific features include snapshot management.
Contact us today to discuss how DPX and DPX vPlus, our smart data protection solutions, will 1) reduce your data protection costs, 2) protect your backups from ransomware, and 3) fill gaps in your enterprise and cloud-native data protection strategy.
Want to learn more?
Get in contact with us and we can quickly provide product demonstrations, pricing, and a free proof of concept.