Further, with S3 Object Lock enabled, your backup data on Amazon S3 is protected from ransomware attacks and retention policies for regulatory compliance are enforced.
- DPX integrates with Amazon Web Services such Amazon S3 to provide backup and archive functionality direct to Amazon S3 buckets using NDMP backup or by archiving from Block level and Agentless backups on vStor. DPX supports the Amazon Storage VTL and Storage gateway to write any data to Amazon S3 Storage or Amazon S3 Glacier and S3 Glacier Deep Archive.
- DPX supports Amazon S3 Object Lock and the governance and compliance modes for cloud storage targets, so that you can enforce retention policies as an added layer of data protection or for regulatory compliance. Further, you can now protect DPX cloud backups against deletion by ransomware attacks.
- vPlus can send its backups to DPX vStor, any mounted file system (local, NFS, SMB, iSCSI), and cloud object storage.
- Amazon EC2 VMs can also be snapshotted or backed up to these backup systems.
- vPlus can also be installed standalone and back up to any file system connected to the Proxy VM – including Amazon S3.
Get the best support from our highly rated support team. Contact us today to discuss how our smart data protection solutions can help fill the gaps in your enterprise and cloud-native data protection infrastructure.
Modernized Backup for Virtual Environments
DPX vPlus Backup and Recovery Demo
Want to learn more?
Get in contact with us and we can quickly provide product demonstrations, pricing, and a free proof of concept.