DPX vPlus is an add-on backup solution that supports all open VM environments including Red Hat Virtualization.
- Catalogic DPX provides Enterprise level Block and File Level Backup and recovery functionality, including instant recovery of mount points, instant and full virtualization capabilities. Red Hat Enterprise Servers running DPX are supported as proxy servers for VMware agentless backup and device servers for file and NDMP level protection.
- vPlus is an enterprise backup solution for Open VM environments including Red Hat Virtualization and KVM. vPlus enables VM-level protection and can function as a standalone solution or integrate with enterprise backup software.
- vPlus provides incremental backups for RHV/oVirt through the use of Changed-Region Tracking (CRT) based on the hypervisor APIs. Incremental backups for KVM are done using snapshot chain export. In addition to incremental backups, users can exclude specific VM disks from backup.
- Hypervisor snapshot management is available for Red Hat Virtualization and KVM. vPlus manages hypervisor snapshot schedules and retention times, allowing you to combine a short-term protection option that provides fast restore/revert using snapshots, plus a longer-term backup to a separate target device, all managed in one place.
- vPlus provides easy file-level restore using mountable backups for Red Hat and KVM. The mountable backup feature provides a quick and easy way to access backup data without having to do a full VM restore. This is especially useful for restoring one or a few individual files.
Get the best support from our highly rated support team. Contact us today to discuss how our smart data protection solutions can help fill the gaps in your enterprise and cloud-native data protection infrastructure.
DPX is the Smart Choice for Enterprise Data Protection
DPX vPlus for protecting all your open VM environments
Want to learn more?
Get in contact with us and we can quickly provide product demonstrations, pricing, and a free proof of concept.