DPX is Catalogic’s backup and recovery software platform for enterprise physical and virtual workloads. It is complemented by CloudCasa, Catalogic’s “as-a-service” offering for protecting Kubernetes and cloud-native workloads that is covered separately in Evaluator Group’s Backup-as-a-Service Evaluator Series Research segment.
▪ Supports a variety of applications and databases, cloud storage, virtual systems, operating systems
▪ Recovery in-place from snapshot-based backups stored on disk, tape, and cloud targets
– Single file or directory restore for virtual environments
▪ Replication with network throttling
▪ Archival to cloud and tape targets
▪ Supports immutability (S3 Object Lock)
▪ Can be deployed with vStor software-defined backup target