Leveraging Wasabi’sfast data access, our joint customers can reduce their backup restore times from hours to minutes, and it provides additonal ransomware potection as an off-site backup storage location.
- Catalogic DPX offers seamless integration with Wasabi without any additional software required. DPX integration with Wasabi provides cost effective cloud storage for NDMP data or for archiving Block/VMware Agentless backups from DPX vStor.
- If your requirements only include offsite storage for DR, Wasabi acts as a remotely located target, just as any cloud S3 storage would. This provides a cost-effective disk-based solution for data that must remain under your control for compliance or data governance reasons. With built-in connectivity via the S3 API, Wasabi integrates as easily as connecting to other public clouds.
- DPX vPlus is an enterprise backup solution for Microsoft 365 and Open VM and cloud environments such as Red Hat Virtualization, Nutanix Acropolis, Proxmox, Citrix XenServer, KVM, AWS, Azure, etc. vPlus can operate standalone or integrated with DPX vStor.
- Wasabi provides cloud object object storage that radically simplifies the ability to manage, store, and protect data.
- DPX vPlus can backup direclty to Wasabi object storage as a repository. vPlus can also back up to any file system connected to the vPlus Proxy VM, with data exported to the Wasabi location for archiving or disaster recovery scenarios. Data can then be restored from this location, to recover a file, or restore a virtual machine.
Get the best support from our highly rated support team. Contact us today to discuss how our smart data protection solutions can help fill the gaps in your enterprise and cloud-native data protection infrastructure.
Catalogic DPX: The Smart Choice in Data Protection
Wasabi Knowledge Base: How to use Catalogic DPX with Wasabi
Want to learn more?
Get in contact with us and we can quickly provide product demonstrations, pricing, and a free proof of concept.