Join this webinar to learn how Catalogic DPX assists companies to protect their backup data and quickly recover data from ransomware attacks, with the following key capabilities:
- Integrated ransomware protection – Backups are stored as immutable snapshots and can be offloaded to cloud storage as offline, air-gapped copies, with real-time reporting that provides ransomware awareness.
- Support for the 3-2-1-1 rule – Robust data protection solution with verified scheduled recoveries for automated recovery testing.
- Encryption of backup data in transit and at rest – Data is encrypted over the network and at rest, ensuring that backup data cannot be accessed without the encryption key.
- Secure cloud integration with Object Lock Support – Send backup data to object storage and set compliance and governance modes, so it cannot be modified or deleted, even by an administrator.
- Secure data protection for all your key systems – Quick, reliable backup for physical and virtual environments covering a wide range of enterprise applications, with rapid recovery.
Finally, we have some exciting enhancements coming with pro-active ransomware detection to tell you about, as we continue to push the boundaries to protect your data from ransomware.
Can’t make it? Don’t worry – you can still register and view an on-demand recording of the presentation.