Whether it is security breaches, human error or hardware faults, every organization needs a smart data protection solution in place to backup and recover data and ensure continuation of the business. This is especially important when ransomware strikes, where the only recourse is to have a secure backup of your data to recover from that cannot be manipulated by ransomware.
In this webinar, we will review what a modern data protection solution like Catalogic DPX, with its latest 4.7.1 release, provides to protect your data and enable your organization to recover from a ransomware attack, including:
· 3-2-1 backup rule to airgap and protect your data
· Rapid recovery when you need it
· Support for all your legacy applications
· An open and cloud storage model
· Affordable, easy to understand licensing
Join our webinar if you:
· Are concerned about whether you are protected and can recover from a ransomware attack
· Think you are paying too much for your existing data protection solution
· Want a modern data protection solution without proprietary hardware and add-on costs
Aaron McCune, Solutions Architect at Catalogic Software
William Bush, Field CTO Europe at Catalogic Software
When: August 11th @ 11am ET (3pm GMT)
Run time is 30 minutes.
Can’t make it? Don’t worry. You can still register and watch the webinar on your own time.
**1 attendee will receive a $50 Amazon eGift card**