Join us on this webinar if you are looking for a Kubernetes backup service that is powerful, easy to use, and affordable. With CloudCasa, DevOps and IT teams can now be confident that their Kubernetes clusters and persistent data are protected and tamper proof, with a solution certified by Red Hat. At the same time, they can be sure they are only paying for the data they are protecting and not for how many clusters or worker nodes their Kubernetes applications are using.
This webinar covers new features of CloudCasa and the key benefits that CloudCasa provides for Red Hat OpenShift and other Kubernetes environments, including:
- Users pay only for their data being protected – no software costs, no storage to purchase, no infrastructure to provision.
- Free Service Tier – forever – unlimited snapshots and Kubernetes resource data protected with up to 30 days retention.
- Free Persistent Volume (PV) snapshot management – forever – users will never pay for orchestrating snapshots.
- Ensuring Backups are safe and secure – backups are air-gapped and locked from deletion by any API call.
- Demonstration of how to install CloudCasa from the Red Hat Ecosystem Catalog
Martin Phan, Field CTO at Catalogic Software
December 8th, 2021, 10:00 AM EST / 3:00 PM GMT. Run time is 30 minutes.
Can’t make it? Don’t worry. You can still register and view the webinar on your own time.
**1 attendee will receive a $50 Amazon eGift card**