Copy Data Management for InterSystems Caché
Copy Data Management is fast becoming a must-have solution for any Epic EHR environment. Catalogic ECX provides native application aware integration with InterSystems Caché and Clarity databases (SQL), VMs and file systems to automate the creation and use of Caché database copies — snapshots, clones and replicas – on your existing enterprise storage infrastructure. This allows you to meet Epic protection and recovery requirements as well as provide quick, easy and secure access to clones or full copies for development, testing, release, MDR, SUP, Build and training environments. ECX supports Caché on Red Hat Linux (virtual and physical) and AIX.
- Native application aware integration with InterSystems Caché and Clarity databases (SQL), VMs and file systems.
- Automate the creation and use of Caché database copies — snapshots, clones and replicas – on existing enterprise storage infrastructure.
- Leverage application aware, low-impact instant storage snapshots and native array replication without scripting.
- Easily meet Epic requirements for daily full backup via snapshots and replication, and control retention to match Epic recommendations.
- Automate Epic test and development infrastructure provisioning, reducing deployment time as much as 90%.
- Incorporate Epic freeze/thaw scripts without the need for end-user scripting.
- Control snapshot retention automatically to match Epic retention recommendations.
- Automate provisioning of clones or full copies for development, testing, release, MDR, SUP, Build, training environments
- Automatically mount clones to run database integrity checks.
- Agentless deployment model, even for physical servers, database servers, RDMs and IBM Power Systems.
- APIs allow integration with popular DevOps tools.
- Self Service portal for application DBAs and developers.