Woodcliff Lake, NJ — Aug 24, 2016 —
Catalogic Software, the leading provider of software-defined copy data management (CDM), today announced it will showcase its CDM solution, Catalogic ECX, at VMworld 2016 and demonstrate integration for Pure Storage’s FlashArray//m series. The solution directly addresses managing the explosion of data copies– one of the most vexing challenges for data center teams today. The integrated solution will be on display next week at VMworld in Catalogic’s Booth #721 and presented in Pure Storage’s booth #923 in their in-booth theater, with general availability on September 30.
To demonstrate the value of the solution to the public, the two companies have scheduled a number of joint activities in the coming weeks:
- Vaughn Stewart, VP, Enterprise Architecture, Pure Storage will speak in the Catalogic in-booth theater at VMworld (Booth #721) on Tuesday, August 30 at 1 p.m. PT and Wednesday, August 31 at 3 p.m. PT. VMworld attendees may pre-register here.
- Peter Eicher, Director of Product Marketing and Prashant Jagannathan, Technical Architect, will speak and present a demonstration of the joint solution in the Pure Storage booth #923 on Monday, August 29 at 12:30 p.m. PT; Tuesday, August 30 at 2:30 p.m. PT; and Wednesday, September 1 at 1 p.m. PT.
- Pure Storage and Catalogic will host a joint webinar on Thursday, September 15 at 11 a.m. PT. Registration is free and open to the public. Register here.
“We are thrilled to demo our integrated copy data management at VMworld 2016 and to collaborate with Pure Storage. We want to help customers get the maximum value from their flash investment,” said Ken Barth, CEO of Catalogic Software. “Database environments in particular benefit greatly from Catalogic’s ability to eliminate copy sprawl, and bring significant automation and simplicity to the process of creating and using copies of the production data.”
- General inquiries or requests may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catalogic Pure Storage Solutions Page
- Pure-Catalogic Webinar, September 15, 2016
- Catalogic ECX 2.4 Datasheet
- Catalogic Homepage
About Catalogic Software
Catalogic Software is the market’s only independent provider of in-place Copy Data Management (CDM) solutions. Founded in 1996 and with thousands of customers worldwide, Catalogic’s mission is to enable IT organizations to leverage their copy data, delivering significant reductions to CAPEX and OPEX while providing superior services to the business. With its software products, Catalogic helps clients Manage, Orchestrate and Analyze their Copy Data across their enterprise in support of mission critical IT functions including disaster recovery, test/dev, DevOps, next generation data protection, and business analytics. Learn more at www.catalogicsoftware.com.