This week we are announcing Catalogic DPX 4.7 general availability, this release is full of exciting new DPX enhancements with the key new features being: Hyper-V Backup and Recovery Continued improvements to new HTML UI – With VMware Backup and Recovery now accessible in the new UI...
Catalogic’s Smart Data Protection has released its newest version – Catalogic DPX 4.7. With the recent update, here are a few key new features:
- Continue to expend our new DPX foundation based on microservices, mongoDB and Docker
- Support of Hyper-V agentless Backup and Recovery to vStor
- Archive of Block Backup on vStor to cloud (AWS, minIO, Cloudian, StorageGrid)
- vStor data at rest encryption support
Upcoming Features for Catalogic DPX
- Granular file recovery for VMware and Hyper-V Backups in UI (First vStor)
- Add support for Block Backup and recovery in the HTML 5 User Interface Continue to port supported application to new UI – upcoming is Moving Block level backups to UI and recovery.
- Hardening security requirements – Password change will be possible in UI Password change support added to HTML 5 User Interface
- Microsoft Office 365 backup and recovery recovery to local or cloud target(local and cloud)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft SharePoint
Log in and download the new release at MySupport. The Portal lets you:
- Find what you need faster.
- Open support cases directly with Catalogic Technical Support.
- Get easy access to the knowledge base system and the product compatibility matrix.