With the introduction of DPX 4.7, Catalogic Software is offering a free Hyper-V agentless backup to new customers. The new free license covers up to 25 virtual machines and up to 5tb of backup storage use. This is a list cost value of $12,500 that we now make available to help small...
- Continue to expend our new DPX foundation based on microservices, mongoDB and Docker
- Support of Hyper-V agentless Backup and Recovery to vStor
- Archive of Block Backup on vStor to cloud (AWS, minIO, Cloudian, StorageGrid)
- vStor data at rest encryption support
This week we are announcing Catalogic DPX 4.7 general availability, this release is full of exciting new DPX enhancements with the key new features being: Hyper-V Backup and Recovery Continued improvements to new HTML UI – With VMware Backup and Recovery now accessible in the new UI...
- Granular file recovery for VMware and Hyper-V Backups in UI (First vStor)
- Add support for Block Backup and recovery in the HTML 5 User Interface Continue to port supported application to new UI – upcoming is Moving Block level backups to UI and recovery.
- Hardening security requirements – Password change will be possible in UI Password change support added to HTML 5 User Interface
- Microsoft Office 365 backup and recovery recovery to local or cloud target(local and cloud)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Find what you need faster.
- Open support cases directly with Catalogic Technical Support.
- Get easy access to the knowledge base system and the product compatibility matrix.