- One step Master server update – Updates of the Master appliance have improved to require only running the update script to update the entire master server appliance.
- Virtual Machine exclusions – Adds the ability to exclude specific virtual machines from Hyper-V backups based on explicit selection or pattern selection (e.g., test *or lab*)
- Better password security – Enhances login security for the HTML user interface by forcing a password change on the first login.
- Better job instance management. Further enhances the HTML user interface by adding the following functionality:
- Allowing the ability to start or cancel any job type from the job monitor screen.
- A download of all job logs from the job monitor screen.
- More local languages – Expands the DPX local language support by adding the Polish language to the HTML user interface as a supported language.
- Additional Cloud Providers – Adds support for Wasabi Cloud Storage and Scality Ring as supported cloud provider targets for Archive and NDMP Protection.
This release also contains several other enhancements and fixes. For further information, see the release notes and what’s new documents on our support site.
Join our live webinar or on-demand: “Protect and Recover Your Data from Ransomware Attacks,” Thursday, July 14th at 11:00am ET. We will review what a modern data protection solution like Catalogic DPX provides to protect your data and enable your organization to recover from a ransomware attack, and at a price that won’t break the bank!
Contact us to learn about our current Catalogic DPX promotions: